2020 Mediumship Mentorship Programme
Consists of 8 weekends in 2020:
Sat 7th & Sun 8th March
Sat 4th & Sun 5th April
Sat 9th & Sun 10th May
Sat 20th & Sun 21st June
Sat 11th & Sun 12th July
Sat 1st & Sun 2nd August
Sat 19th & Sun 20th September
Sat 3rd & Sun 4th October
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Please read these terms & conditions carefully. The person who accepts these terms & conditions when making payment to secure their place, by means of full payment, payment plan or deposit payment is entering into a contract between Chris Jacobs and yourself. This includes cancellation charges as outlined below.
The total cost of the programme is £725
2. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT PLAN: Once you have been accepted on the 2020 Mediumship Mentorship Programme you will be sent a booking form. Please submit the booking form by email and pay the deposit (non-refundable) of £125 (also called 1st installment) to secure your place or pay in full. If you choose the payment plan three further installments of £200 will be due on 1st March (2nd installment), 1st May (3rd installment) and 1st July 2020 (4th installment).
3. CANCELLATION: Any cancellation made after your booking has been confirmed must be given in writing to Chris Jacobs and the effective date for cancellation is the date Chris Jacobs receives your written instructions. If you do cancel a cancellation fee will apply based on the following scale:
a. Up to 8 weeks prior to commencement of the 1st Mediumship Mentorship Programme weekend (7th March 2020) Deposit Only (Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances)
b. Up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of the 1st Mediumship Mentorship Programme weekend (7th March 2020) Deposit and 2nd installment.
c. By 4th April 2020 Deposit and 2nd & 3rd installments.
d. By 15th June 2020 Deposit and 2nd, 3rd & 4th installments.
4. INSURANCE: You are strongly advised to take out your own insurance in case you need to cancel through illness or unforeseen circumstances.
5. COOLING-OFF PERIOD: You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 calendar days under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The cooling-off period starts the day after you agree to go ahead with the programme.