2019 Mediumship Mentorship Programme
Consists of 8 weekends in 2019:
Sat 9th & Sun 10th March 2019
Sat 13th & Sun 14th April 2019
Sat 18th & Sun 19th May 2019
Sat 15th & Sun 16th June 2019
Sat 13th & Sun 14th July 2019
Sat 17th & Sun 18th August 2019
Sat 28th & Sun 29th September 2019
Sat 19th & Sun 20th October 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Please read these terms & conditions carefully. The person who accepts these terms & conditions when making payment to secure their place, by means of full payment, payment plan or deposit payment is entering into a contract between Chris Jacobs and yourself. This includes cancellation charges as outlined below.
The total cost of the programme is £700
2. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT PLAN: Once you have been accepted on the 2019 Mediumship Mentorship Programme you will be sent a booking form. Please submit the booking form by email and pay the deposit (non-refundable) of £250 (also called 1st installment) to secure your place or pay in full. If you choose the payment plan three further installments will be due on 1st March (2nd installment), 1st May (3rd installment) and 1st July 2019 (4th installment).
3. CANCELLATION: Any cancellation made after your booking has been confirmed must be given in writing to Chris Jacobs and the effective date for cancellation is the date Chris Jacobs receives your written instructions. If you do cancel a cancellation fee will apply based on the following scale:
a. Up to 8 weeks prior to commencement of the 1st Mediumship Mentorship Programme weekend (9th March 2019) Deposit Only (Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances)
b. Up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of the 1st Mediumship Mentorship Programme weekend (9th March 2019) Deposit and 2nd installment.
c. By 15th April 2019 Deposit and 2nd & 3rd installments.
d. By 15th June 2019 Deposit and 2nd, 3rd & 4th installments.
4. INSURANCE: You are strongly advised to take out your own insurance in case you need to cancel through illness or unforeseen circumstances.
5. COOLING-OFF PERIOD: You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 calendar days under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The cooling-off period starts the day after you agree to go ahead with the programme.